This package includes
• Three nights accommodation in Cairo (Based on Bed and Breakfast) .
• Three nights accommodation on Nile Cruise (Full board, drinks not included).
• Three nights accommodation in Hurghada (Based on Half board).
• Cairo tour: visiting the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , the Step pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara , the Egyptian Museum and old Cairo- Citadel and Coptic Churches .
• Aswan tour: Visiting the High dam and Philae temple.
• Luxor tour: Visiting the East and West banks.
• Tours to Kom Ombo and Edfu.
• First class sitting train Cairo / Aswan .
• A/C bus Luxor / Hurghada .
• An English-speaking guide in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor . .
• All transfers including "meet-and -Assist" and departure transfer
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Arrive at Cairo , transfer to your hotel where you will overnight.
After breakfast, our friendly guide will accompany you to the area - inspiring pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , and then onboard to Sakkara to see the first pyramids ever built the step pyramid of Zosser. Later that night you will catch the overnight train to Aswan
Arrive Aswan where you will be met and transferred to your selected hotel. After freshening up you can take an afternoon tour to the Aswan High dam and Philae temple. Overnight at the Cruise.
Day 4: ( Optional Abu Simbel Tour )
After breakfast, sail by Felucca and visit Elephantine and Kitchner island. In the afternoon, you board our Cruisefor a two nights voyage on the River Nile . Overnight on board the Cruise, after visiting Kom Ombo.
Relax, go for swim. Also visit the temple of Horus at Edfu. Overnight on Cruise.
Arrive Luxor . Later on you will visit the East bank - Karnak and Luxor temples. Continuation our touring in Luxor, the west bank- the valley of the kings, valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon, then get A/C bus to Hurghada where you will overnight.
Free time for leisure. It is our base for the coming days. There is plenty of time to relax or swim. Perhaps indulge in some water pastimes perhaps a spot of snorkeling or diving. Then get A/C bus back to Cairo where you will overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport and farewell to the land of the pharaohs.