This package includes:
• Two nights accommodation in Cairo (based on bed and breakfast).
• Four nights accommodation in Dahab (based on bed and breakfast).
• One night Mountain Sinai.
• Cairo tour: visiting the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , the Step pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara and the Egyptian museum.
• An English-speaking guide in Cairo .
• Dahab tour: visiting the Bedouin village and discovering the paradise. Ras Abu Gallum, White Canyon, Oasis of Ain Hudra, Colored Canyon, Dolphin beach, and Moses Mountain and Sainte Catherine monastery.
• Two ways A.C bus Cairo /Dahab/Cairo
• All transfers including "meet-and-Assist" and departure transfer.
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Arrive Cairo international airport, transfer to your hotel where you will overnight.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, our friendly guide will accompany you to see the great Giza pyramids, the enigmatic Sphinx and Sakkara Pyramids. Overnight bus to Dahab on the red sea.
Arrive and check in Dahab hotel. Day free at your leisure .
Depart early morning to explore the most beautiful protected area in the south sinai. Driving north to the Blue hole for an hour long Camel ride to reach Ras Abu Gallum, drink tea in the Bedouin village, snorkeling, take lunch and later moving back to Dahab.
Day free at your leisure, at midnight drive at Moses mountain, climb it up reach the top, experience the fantastic sunrise at the summit, revered in biblical terms as it is said that God delivered the ten commandments to Moses from this point.
Rise early to watch the sunrise from the top of Moses Mountain after this your will descent towards St. Catherine monastery where you will be able to visit the smallest yet oldest Christian Monastery in the world. You will be transferred back to Dahab around noon , and the rest of your day and night is free to enjoy the sun and sea. Overnight in your Hotel.
Visiting White Canyon, walking threw the Canyon for one hour to reach oasis of Ain Hudra drinking Bedouin tea and taking lunch after a nice tour inside the oasis. Driving north to the Colored Canyon , enjoying the art of nature all around indifferent colors to reach Nuweiba then to the Dolphin bay in Mezeina village if you are lucky the famous Dolphin of Nuweiba will welcome you.
Day 8 :
Transfer to the Blue-Hole, the best place over for snorkeling.Later taking the overnight bus to Cairo .
Arrive Cairo and after check in to your hotel, you will visit the famous Egyptian museum. Then on to Islamic areas of Cairo including the citadel of Saladdin, boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon . Built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St Mary or more commonly know as the Hanging Church then onto St Gergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy family overnight at Cairo.
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport .