This package includes:
• Two nights accommodations in Cairo (Based on Bed and Breakfast).
• One night accommodation in Aswan (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• One night accommodation in Luxor (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• Four nights accommodation in Hurghada (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• Cairo tour: visiting the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , the step pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara and the Egyptian Museum .
• Aswan tour: Visiting the High dam and Philae temple.
• Luxor tour: visiting the East and West banks.
• An English-speaking guide in Cairo and Luxor .
• First class sitting train ticket from Cairo / Aswan / Luxor.
• A.C. Bus Luxor / Hurghada / Cairo .
• All transfers including "meet-and-Assist" and departure transfer.
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Arrive Cairo international airport where you will be met and assist by our representative with name, transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel, then visit the famous pyramids and the sphinx at Giza . Travel to Sakkara to see the first Pyramid (The step pyramid). Later that night you will catch the overnight train to Aswan .
Arrive Aswan where you will be met and transferred to your selected hotel. After freshening up you can take an afternoon tour to the Aswan High dam and Philae temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Get the noon train from Aswan / Luxor.
Arrive and check in to Luxor hotel. Luxor is our base for two days of exiting exploration. First the East Bank- Karnak and Luxor temples. Overnight at your hotel in Luxor .
Early morning, continuation of our touring in Luxor: the West Bank including the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Late evening bus to Hurghada. Overnight in Hurghada hotel.
Free time for leisure . It is our base for the coming days. There is plenty of time to relax or swim. Perhaps indulge in some water pastimes perhaps a spot of snorkeling or diving.
Arrive Cairo transfer to your hotel; visit the Egyptian Museum , famed for its Pharonic treasure, known for its extensive collection of historical artifacts. Then on to Islamic areas of Cairo including the citadel of Saladdin, boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon . Built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St Mary or more commonly know as the Hanging Church then onto St Gergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy family .
After breakfast, tour end, transfer to airport and farewell to the pharaohs land.