This package includes:
• Two nights accommodation in Cairo (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• One night accommodation in Aswan (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• One night accommodation in Luxor (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• Two nights accommodation on Felucca (based on Full board, drinks not included).
• Four nights accommodation in Dahab (Based on Bed and breakfast).
• One night Mountain Sinai.
• Cairo tour: visiting the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza , the Step Pyramid of Zosser at Sakkara and the Egyptian Museum .
• Aswan tour visiting Aswan High dam, Philae temple.
• Luxor tour: visiting the East and West banks.
• Tours to Kom Ombo and Edfu.
• Dahab tour: visiting Moses Mountain , Saint Catherine Monastery, the Bedouin village, Ras Abu Gallun, White Canyon , Oasis Ain Hudra, Colored Canyon and Dolphin Beach .
• An English speaking guide in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor .
• First class sitting train from Cairo to Aswan .
• A. C bus from Luxor to Dahab to Cairo .
• All transfers including “Meet-and-assist" and departure transfer.
Tour Cost Excludes:
• Entrance fees to all sites, temples & Museums.
• Any meals not stated on the itinerary.
• Visas, tips, laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Meet and assist at your arrival on Cairo international airport, transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Visit the oldest man made tourist attractions. The pyramids and Sphinx then the famous Zosser's step pyramid in Sakkara . Later overnight train to Aswan .
Arrive, check in to Aswan hotel. Visit Philae temple and the high dam, overnight at Aswan .
Day 4: ( Optional visit Abu Simbel )
After breakfast, visit Elephantine and Kitchner Island . In the afternoon we board on Felucca for two nights Voyage on the mighty Nile . Overnight at the Felucca after visit Kom ombo temple.
Time for a swim or relaxation. Overnight at the Felucca, after a visit to the temple of Horus the largest temple at Edfu.
Arrive Luxor , visiting the East bank Karnak and Luxor temple. Overnight at Luxor.
Continuation of Luxor tour by the West Bank the Valley of the Kings , Valley of the Queens , temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight bus to Dahab.
Arrive Dahab. Relax and free at your leisure.
Moving to explore the most beautiful protected area in South Sinai , Ras Abu Gallum. Driving to the north to rich the Blue Hole for ride the Camels for one hour and half to reach Ras Abu Gallum, drink tea in the Bedouin village, snorkeling, take lunch and later moving back to Dahab.
Day free at your leisure, at midnight drive to Moses mountain, climb it up, reach the tap, experience the fantastic sunrise at the summit, revered in biblical terms as it is said that God delivered the ten commandments to Moses from this point.
Rise early to watch the sunrise from the top of Moses Mountain . After this you will descent towards St. Catherine Monastery where you will be able to visit the smallest yet oldest Christian Monastery in the world. You will be transferred back to Dahab around noon , and the rest of your day and night is free to enjoy the sun and sea. Overnight in your Hotel.
Visiting White Canyon, walking threw the Canyon for one hour to reach Oasis Ain Hudra drinking the Bedouin tea and taking lunch after a nice tour inside the Oasis. Driving north to the Colored Canyon , enjoying the art of nature all around in different colors to reach Nuweiba then to the Dolphin bay in Mezeina village if you are lucky the famous Dolphin of Nuweiba will welcome you.
Transfer to the Blue-Hole the best place ever for snorkeling. Later taking the overnight bus to Cairo .
Arrive Cairo and after check in to your hotel, you will visit the famous Egyptian Museum . Then on to Islamic areas of Cairo including the citadel of Saladdin, boasting the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali then onto the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon . Built over the ruins of two towers of the fortress the church of St Mary or more commonly know as the Hanging Church then onto St Gergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy family. Overnight at Cairo .
After breakfast, tour end, transfer to airport and farewell to the Pharaohs land .